The online course aims to provide adult educators with the skills and confidence to integrate digital teaching methods with your adult learners!
Certificates are available on completion of the course to download.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Modules 43
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 358
- Assessments Yes
Module 1: Digital Education: The Myths and Facts
- Video Overview of Module 1
- Learning Objectives
- Map Your Digital Day Activity
- How digital tools support the typical characteristics of adult learners
- ACTIVITY- Download Discover’s “Typical characteristics of Adult learners” and see which traits apply most to YOUR students!
- ACTIVITY- Download Quiz and use Kahoot to turn it into an interactive quiz for your participants!
- Lesson Activity Part 1- Group Research Exercise Using Diigo!
Module 2: Digital Inclusion: How the Design and Use of Digital Technology Can Promote Equality in Education
- Video overview of Module 2
- Learning Objectives
- What is digital inclusion, why is it important?
- How can we promote digital inclusion?
- ACTIVITY: Download Digital Inclusion Case Study Guide
- TRUST- Overcoming the phycological barriers of the digital world
- MOTIVATION-Supporting Adult learners driven by a specific purpose!
Module 3: Innovative teaching...resources and practices that enhance learning and teaching!
- Video Overview of Module 3
- Module 3’s downloadable learning objectives
- Why do we need Innovative teaching methods?
- The role of the educator
- The flipped classroom teaching method!
- Problem based learning as an innovative teaching method!
- Jigsaw technique as an innovative teaching method!
- Inquiry based learning as an innovative teaching method!
- ACTIVITY: Download DISCOVER’s learner feedback worksheet!
Module 4: Mobile Learning
Module 5: Games and learning
- Video summary of Module 5
- Module 5’s Downloadable learning objectives
- Introduction to Game based learning
- The Advantages and disadvantages of game-based learning
- Game based learning in practice- how to get started!
- Examples of Adult learning games!
- Lesson Activity Part 2 – Group Presentation Activity using Powtoon
Module 6: Learning Spaces AND Collaborative virtual environments